Sunday 17 March 2019

Harold Park and Park Dam

Sunday 17th March a.m.
 After yesterdays washout it was good to wake up with some sunshine this morning although cold at just 2°C as I set off to Harold Park.At the Lake it was quiet with BH Gulls, Canadas, Coots and Tufteds present in small numbers.There was just one Gt Crested Grebe and I was pleased to see a Grey Wagtail through the bins on the island, by now it had clouded over and the rain started.I retreated to the car and drove the short distance to Park Dam.
  After the rain and sleet had cleared I ventured out to the Lake at Park Dam where there were two Mute Swans(Red Tag 514Y & Yellow Tag 468), there were also two Gt Crested Grebes.In the distance I saw two Little Grebes, others were Canadas, Tufteds, Coots and Moorhen.
Tufted Duck


Mute Swan


Gt Crested Grebe




Park Dam 17/3/2019

 

No comments:

Post a Comment