Saturday 5 September 2020

Leeming Reservoir

Saturday 5th September a.m.
 After an early bight sunny start it clouded over and the rain came again, but I did get chance to see some birds at Leeming Reservoir where the temperature was 11°C.  As I got to the overflow c20 Canadas took off from the reservoir passing over my head and in to the distance they went, there were two Cormorants on the Valve Tower. There was a sheltered spot at the side of the Reservoir with the sun shining on it which brought out several Chiffchaffs and Willow Warblers. In the distance there were a dozen Swallows feeding over the fields, Mallards and a Tufted were on the water and that was my lot as the rain came and I departed.
Willow Warbler



Cormorant


Canadas


Leeming Reservoir 5/9/2020

 

No comments:

Post a Comment