Thursday 7 May 2020

Cullingworth

Thursday 7th May a.m.
 Another bright start although a little chilly to start with at 3°C but soon warming up during my walk through and around the outskirts of the village. I set off well with four Swifts above the village in their usual location near where I believe they nest, I soon added House Sparrows and then my first couple of House Martins this year.
 A bit of a walk to my next spot which produced Chiffchaff, Blackcap, Willow Warbler, Linnet, GSW, Dunnock, LT Tit, Blue Tit and Goldfinch. Then heading towards the fringe of Harden Moor I added Greenfinch, Mistle Thrush, Linnet, Meadow Pipit, Kestrel, Starling, Swallow and Lapwing. Then the next area which is more wooded and has a small Lake produced Robin, Pheasant and a Coot, it was also good to see more Bluebells in flower together with Wild Garlic.
Lapwing


Chiffchaff



House Sparrow and Dunnock

GSW


Linnet

LT Tit

Meadow Pipit

Mistle Thrush

cock Pheasant

hen Pheasant

Starling

Willow Warbler

Blue Tit

Coot

Bluebells & Wild Garlic

Cullingworth 7/5/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment