Tuesday 20 October 2015

Keighley Moor & Reservoir

From Monday 19th October
Here are some more pictures taken yesterday on a sunny Autumn afternoon on Keighley Moor & the Reservoir.I was also delighted to see Hen Harrier across the moor which had a radio tracking device fitted to it, I was not sure if I should add it to the blog yesterday because of their recent decline in numbers.However it is now on the BOG site so I have included it here now.N.P.
Fieldfare



Stonechat

Wheatear

Wheatear & Stonechat

Hen Harrier

Radio device visible here


Little Owl

Steep start to my walk but all down hill on the way back

Keighley Moor 19/10/2015

2 comments:

  1. Some tremendous photo's there.
    Well done.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John, the weather was a real bonus for taking pictures.

    ReplyDelete