Sunday 19 November 2017

Lister Park

Sunday 19th November a.m.
As I walked to the Lake at Lister Park in the sunshine it was just 1°C after an overnight frost.The Lake was full of Gulls, c250 BH Gulls,15 Commons,10 Herring and 2 juvenile LBB Gulls with the usual Mallards and Tufteds. As I was walking round I heard the sound of approaching Canadas then they came down to the Lake c100 of them a great sight as they came down past me to land on the water.It was also good to see a single Goosander and in the stream area with the Blue,Great and LT Tits I spotted at least one Goldcrest, others included c50 Feral Pigeons,Song Thrush and Chaffinch.
Nigel.
Herring Gull



Goosander


Tufted Duck

Feral Pigeon

Common Gull


BH and Common Gull

Canadas

Coming in to land

just passed me




Lister Park 19/11/2017

No comments:

Post a Comment