Sunday 16 December 2018

Cullingworth and Hewenden Reservoir

Sunday 16th December a.m.
A much better morning with some early morning sunshine and a temperature of 3°C as I headed through the village.On my way I saw a flock of Starlings,Collared Doves and Goldfinch as I headed for Hewenden Viaduct.It wasn't until I got to the top end of the reservoir that things livened up with two Goldeneye and four Goosanders on the water with Tufteds,Mallards and a single Cormorant.In the top field there were c 100 BH Gulls with a few Commons and c 50 Canadas, a few Fieldfare were also seen, with a Kestrel nearby and passing the farm a pair of Pied Wagtails.
Nigel.
Goldeneye


Goosander


Jackdaw

Kestrel

Pied Wagtail


Blackbird

Canadas and Gulls

Cormorant

Fieldfare

Hewenden Reservoir 16/12/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment