Friday 8 May 2020

Dunlin Delight

Friday 8th May a.m.
 A cloudy start but mild with a temperature of 10°C as I made my way to a local Reservoir where I started off with a couple of Red-legged Partridge. Walking around the reservoir there were six Mallard chicks on the water, a Redshank was on the banking and a Pied Wagtail landed on the reservoir wall some distance away. There were c75 LBB Gulls and as I walked back a couple of small waders flew on to the banking, I followed were I saw two Dunlin, a Redshank and a Curlew. The Redshank & Curlew soon flew off as I got closer but the Dunlin were very obliging meaning I got some good pictures. Others seen were Grey Wagtail, Stock Dove, Canadas, Greylags, Lapwing, Tufteds, Mipits and Swallow.
Dunlin










Curlew

Dunlin & Redshank

Local Dunlin 8/5/2020

No comments:

Post a Comment