Sunday 1 December 2019

Yeadon Tarn

Sunday 1st December a.m.
Frosty again this morning with a temperature of 2°C on arrival at Yeadon Tarn with some low early morning sunshine.I couldn't of had a better start as I was still sat in the car as a Kingfisher came from my right flew in front of the car across the car park and away.Also in the car park a charm of c50 Goldfinch and five Bullfinch and walking to the tarn I added six Redwings and a Dunnock & Thrush. On the Tarn there were three Goosanders, a count of 52 Tufteds, two Cormorants, 10 Mute Swans, Canadas and a Greylag. The highlight was a male Shoveler which kept spinning round with its beak in the water, I was stood a while waiting for it to come up for a picture.
Thrush

Shoveler

Cormorant


Goosanders

Greylag

Redwing

Bullfinch


Dunnock

Goldfinch

Yeadon Tarn 1/12/2019


No comments:

Post a Comment