Sunday 13 January 2019

Rodley NR

Sunday 13th January a.m.
A blustery morning with early cloud not clearing until late morning with a temperature of 10°C.
On the lake there were Goldeneye,Pochard,Gadwall,Tufteds,Cormorant,BH Gulls,Mallards and Coots, which was a good start.At the next hide I added Teal and Grey Heron, walking further along LT Tits were on the feeders and a mixed flock of Chaffinch and Goldfinch was seen.On the way up to the bird garden feeders I saw a Mixed flock of Redwing & Fieldfare when I arrived a Reed Bunting called in.When I got back to the car park I could see Canadas and Greylags grazing in the field and on the river were more Canadas.
Nigel.
Long-tailed Tits

Teal

Grey Heron

Pochard



Canada & Greylag

Chaffinch

Cormorant

Gadwall

Goldeneye


Reed Bunting

Canadas on River Aire

Rodley NR 13/1/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment