Monday 15 July 2019

Denholme Clough to Doe Park Reservoir

Monday July 15th a.m.
 A bight sunny morning as with a temperature of 12°C as I made my way through the Clough seeing Goldfinch on the Thistles and a good number of Willow Warblers.At the Reservoir there were Canadas on the island that is showing, Sand Martins were overhead and a Kingfisher was sat on a rock at the edge of the water. Also in this area a Common Sandpiper, Oystercatcher and two Grey Wagtails, a Chiffchaff was singing as I made my way back through the Clough where three Whitethroats, Blackcap and Jay were seen.
 There were numerous Butterflies throughout the walk the ones I got pictures of were Small Heath, Meadow Brown and Small Tortoiseshell.
Jay


Kingfisher

Oystercatcher

Canadas

Common Sandpiper

Goldfinch

Grey Wagtail

Whitethroat


Willow Warbler

Meadow Brown

Small Heath

Small Tortoiseshell

Doe Park Reservoir 15/7/2019

No comments:

Post a Comment